Printing for Every Occasion
AIM-azing® Full-Color Printing
In addition to our in-house copy services, we also partner with local printing companies to offer you competitively priced, high quality products. As your local print shop, AIM Mail Centers can provide custom printing services for business card printing, flyer printing and much more.
Some of the most popular requests are for:
- Letterhead and Envelopes
- Business Cards
- Business Forms
- And more!
And if you need help with mailing services, including obtaining bulk mail postage rates, we can help you with that too! We'll even help you get a mailing list, filtered to find your desired prospects.
Our turnaround time is quick too. Many printing companies say that when it comes to full-color printing, there are three elements: price, quality and speed. They say you can have any two, but not all three. At AIM Mail Centers, having been in the business services industry for over 25 years, we know you can have all three.
So give your AIM Mail Centers a call at (800) 456-1525 and see how pleasant it will be to work with one of our printing professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best file type for document printing at AIM Mail Centers?
- All packing materials made of cardboard and plastic such as bubble wrap, packing peanuts, and boxes can be recycled.PDF files are generally the most common file types in the printing industry and will work with virtually all printing devices.
- Will what I see on my screen match my final print on paper?
- Design technology is mostly what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) meaning that normally your print should reflect what you see on screen. You will want to make sure your screen is set up for optimal color clarity.
- What is a proof?
- A proof is a single copy of your printing job that is used for the purpose of visual inspection. Proofs are used to make sure your documents are printing as intended.
- What types of documents can be printed at AIM Mail Centers?
- At AIM Mail Centers, we have the capability to print mostly any job including postcards, brochures, posters, envelopes, business cards, flyers, and more.