Compare International Shipping Rates
AIM Mail Centers can help when you need to ship internationally. AIM’s expert staff compares international shipping rates from major carriers like DHL, UPS, FedEx, and USPS to find the best service for you. AIM knows the ins and outs of shipping worldwide:
- Packaging Requirements – AIM’s packing experts know the packing standards and requirements for international shipping.
- Declared Value Coverage for shipments up to $25,000*.
- No-Hassle, Fast Quotes – Call or visit your local AIM to receive a fast and easy international shipping quote.
DHL International Shipping
DHL offers competitive rates for its wide range of international shipping options. Servicing over 220 countries worldwide, DHL ships small packages and large freight across the globe.
USPS International Shipping
USPS ships to over 190 countries and allows customers to choose from popular international shipping services, including First-Class Package International, Priority Mail International, Priority Mail Express International, and Global Express Guaranteed.
UPS International Shipping
Shipping more packages to more destinations than any other carrier, UPS offers expert international shipping to over 220 countries.
FedEx International Shipping
Servicing more than 220 countries, FedEx boasts multiple international shipping options, including FedEx International Next Flight, FedEx International Priority, FedEx International Economy, and more.
*Declared Value coverage not available with USPS International or any international jewelry shipments.
- How to ship a package internationally?
- International shipping rates and processes depend on the size, value, destination, and shipping service. Contact your local AIM Mail Center for more information on shipping a package internationally.
- Does USPS ship internationally?
- Yes, USPS does provide international shipping to specific countries. Visit the USPS website here to get more information.
- Why is international shipping so expensive?
- International shipping involves extra steps and processes and typically travels further than domestic shipping. Other factors like package weight can increase cost further.
- Can you ship food internationally?
- It is possible to ship food internationally, however AIM Mail Centers recommends discussing your food shipment with a shipping expert at your local AIM Mail Center prior to shipping.